I just got two veneers on my front teeth yesterday but they do not look (or feel) as expected Everyone keeps telling me they look great (inc. my dentist!) but I don't know... My teeth weren't terrible before; they were very white and mostly even but the front teeth were slightly overlapped with a small chip on one.

My main concern is that they feel really, really thick at the bottom but is this normal? Also, when I smile, they sit on my bottom lip slightly! Which makes me think they are too long and kind of square looking? You can't tell in this pic because of the flash but I also think they are slightly darker than my natural teeth (the veneer colour is a B1, apparently this is the whitest 'natural' tooth colour, is this correct?) My dentist advised me to live with them for a week before he makes any changes but I guess I just want a little reassurance as I feel I've made a huuuuge mistake! I don't feel very confident after reading some comments on NHS veneers either (which these are!)