Default searching for a dentist

HI, I have been searching for a reputable cosmetic dentist for over a year and have no idea who to go to. Could somebody please recommend a dentist in Solihull or its surrounding areas. I am fairly new to the area and do not have much local knowledge.

I have a badly discoloured front tooth ( from root canal ) and would probably like veneers on at least four teeth. I also need my teeth whitening.

I am reluctant to go to a "smile make-over" dentist, because I would like to keep work to a minimum and am not sure if they offer a more conservative option.

I have done lots of research on this but feel no further on. I would really like a personal recommendation has I have had many dental nightmares in the past, and want this procedure to be successful.

Please let me know if you if you can recommend someone.
    With thanks, Tracia

All dentists who understand cosmetics will always give the most conservative option to reach your goals and will not automatically go for a full set of veneers. The best way to choose would be to ask to see examples of your dentists work

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy