Thread: V.worried

Unhappy V.worried

After spending years feeling miserable due to the appearance of my teeth I recently made the decision to get something done about them and after finding a great Cosmetic Dentist I am having venners fitted on 18 teeth (yes they are in a bad way due to floride troubles when I was little!) I have had all the usual appointments and had my temporary veneers fitted 1.5 weeks ago and initally I was so happy

The problem is since I had these temporaries put on there have been 2 occassions where they have fallen off! The first time I rushed back to my Dentist and it was bonded back on again with the assurance it was very unusal for them to come off, but tonight whilst eating my dinner another 2 have fallen off and I am now sittng here feeling really worried and upset. Is this going to happen when I get my real veneers ftted? I've spent almost £12k having this done and feel I may have made a huge mistake. Especially when I look in the mirror and see what's left of my real teeth now

Can anyone please give me some reassurance? It's not the same teeth that have come off, but it is the teeth on the same side of my mouth and at the top - could I have a problem and if so what could be causing it?

Thanks in advance.

sometimes temporaries break. your veneers will be bonded to your teeth so they are not like temps which need to easily come off for the bonding appointment
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)