Default Recommend UK cosm dentists please!

Hi,
    I am looking to get my teeth done and spent the past few days looking at different methods (i only want in-surgery) and different peoples feedback.
    I've found that the systems really dont seem to far apart ('zoom' 'beyond' etc) but the peoples experiences were drastically. I keep coming to the same result that its not so much What you have done but it is by Whom.
    Some please said they no pain whatsoever and hardly any sensitivity and felt very looked after where others said it was the worst pain conceivable! Unfortunately all the reviewers seemed to be in america !
    So any brilliant recommended cosmetic dentists in england?

Thanks in advance!

J Xx

Please check your private messages
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Apart from recommending myself (!) I think a good database is via the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentists (BACD) . Ideally an accredited member but if not the find the dentist section also lists all full members

I happen to be accredited by the BACD
    Dr David Bloom BDS

+1 find a dentist section
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)

A good place to look for a cosmetic dentist is the find a dentist section of www.BACD.com ( British academy of cosmetic dentistry). Under this section you will see accredited members who have passed the only currently available credential in cosmetic dentistry . Also listed will be full members who have done a certain amount of post graduate accreditation.

Depending on your location I would of course recommend myself, a BACD accredited member- David Bloom and past president of BACD. If we do in surgery whitening we will always make trays as well included in the fee to ensure the best result possible and allow topping up as required.
    Dr David Bloom BDS