Default whiter and straighter teeth

Hi, i was wondering if anyone can give me advice about what dentist surgeon will be good and where i need to go. I'm currently living in Leytonstone. I had braces, but due to certain circumstances, I had to take them off, without the effect it was suppose to have. My teeth started to get yellow, (I used to smoke). so now, there's some that's yellow and my teeth nog in a very good condition.also. now very straight. I would like to know, what's the best option for me and how much it will all cost and if there's some installments i can pay, if the whole process will become costly.

thanks.
    zelda

with the info above it is very difficult for anyone to give you an idea of costs can you be a little clearer

Are you teeth straight now or do you still need braces?

do you still smoke?

For whiter teeth teeth whitening would be ideal but you mention your teeth are not in good condition? if this means that the gums are also unhealthy I think this would be your priority -

1. get your teeth healthy
    2. get them looking how you want them (straight and white)

Take a look in our directory of cosmetic dentists if you would like to find somebody
    admin

a consultation with a competent dentist should be your first port of call
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)

I would also discuss finance options with your dentist. Many have options available to help make treatment affordable

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Hi Nathan
    I may be wrong, but I think she means Leytonstone (East London)
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)