Thread: Pola night

Default Pola night

Hi,
    Has anyone used the Pola night tooth whitening?. I'm thinking of purchasing it on line. Does it actually work and does it hurt?!!!. I've heard loads of horror stories regarding sensitivity after using the product. Also is it the same product as dentists provide to patients?. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Any sensitivity caused by whitening is reversible. If you purchase products on line you take the risk of not having the procedure monitored by a dentist and you won't know if the product is genuine or a cheaper import.

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default Teeth whitening trays

Thanks for your reply. Whats your opinion of the tooth whitening trays that you can purchase off the internet for home tooth whitening? ( (the ones you customize yourself at home using hot water) do you think i would be better going to my dentist to have the trays made at a lab or are the trays i mentioned Ok to use, i.e, are they effective and safe?. I'm considering buying them off happysmileuk.com as they state they are just as good as the trays your dentist has made at a lab by taking an impression of your teeth and sending it away to be made at a lab. Your comments would be greatly appreciated and will make my mind up at last!!!!!!!. Thanks. :)

There is absolutely no way that hot water formed trays can fit as closely as professionally made trays. It's also advisable to be under the supervision of a dentist, it's illegal for non dentists to sell these products.

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

I agree with Dr. Pav. The most important thing in home whitening is how well the trays fit! If the trays dont fit well, the gel wont work! As soon as saliva gets into the tray it will de-activate the gel making it a pointless exercise. The trays your dentist makes are custom made and should fit snugly around your teeth. The home-made trays are poor fitting and you run the risk of exposing your gums to the whitening gel causing irritation and discomfort.

As with all things, you get what you pay for.
    DR NILESH R. PARMAR BDS (Lond) MSc (UCL) MSc (GKT)
    Masters in Dental Prosthetics
    Masters in Dental Implants
    http://WWW.DRNILESHPARMAR.COM

Implant Surgeon/General Dentist- Parmar Dental
    www.parmardental.co.uk
    Associate Dentist- London Bridge Dental Practice
    www.lbdp.co.uk
    Implant Surgeon/Prosthodontist- SparklySmiles
    www.sparklysmiles.co.uk

Accredited Gold Member British Dental Bleaching Society

WINNER BEST YOUNG DENTIST IN THE EAST OF ENGLAND PRIVATE DENTISTRY AWARDS 2009

Default На этом ресур&

Некоторые придумали как делать деньги на этой теме [url=http://byru.biz]byru.biz[/url]