Default After teeth whitening

I am just about to receive teeth whitening treatment (bleach overnight) by my dentist, some people have told me that I need to avoid food and drinks that may stain you teeth (e.g. red wine, tea, coffee and sauces) afterwards as your teeth will absorb the colour and they will end up being worse, is this true and if so, how long do you need to avoid these for (some people say a few weeks)!!

You need to avoid them while you are whitening your teeth and for 2 weeks afterwards. I would stay totally clear from red wine from now on in! Red wine will stain your teeth very quickly

Hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

[QUOTE=Dr Pav Khaira;186]You need to avoid them while you are whitening your teeth and for 2 weeks afterwards. I would stay totally clear from red wine from now on in! Red wine will stain your teeth very quickly

Hope this helps[/QUOTE]
    That's great, I am getting married in 2 and a half weeks time (teeth whitening commences next Tuesday) do you think it is a good idea to do this so close to the wedding, may be a good way to ensure I don't gain any weight in the next few weeks though!!

Ideal, you will have the best result by the wedding.

Congratulations!
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy