Default Is Zoom tooth whitening for Coffee stains and tobacco stains

Hi I have bad stains on my teeth bcause of coffee and tobacco smoking and i was wondering if zoom teeth whitening is the best thing for this i have read that with the zoom it can make you teeth a lot whiter in 1 hour and a lot of places do zoom teeth whitening quiet cheap where i live, its strange how some clinics charge 250 quid and others charge 600 why such a big difference surely they both do the same thing and use the same tools?

Jack, not all whitening systems are the same. I do not use Zoom or any other 1 hour whitening system at all. In my hands, I have far, far better results with different systems which so far has been a lot more stable long term. If its purely tobacco and coffee stains I'd suggest starting with Opalescence toothpaste first to remove as much of that superficial staining as possible.

i have different levels of tooth whitening products and they range in price from £250-£850. They are not the same systems or products!

Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions

Hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default stained teeth

hi Jack, hope your well and happy new year.
    Staining on teeth by coffee and tobacco can be easily removed by a simple device called a prophy cleaner.
    i use a device called the prophyflex, it works by air water and carbonated particles, and is like a sand blaster for your teeth. it is not damaging to the tooth surface and does a fantastic job of removing staining. the cost of this treatment being £95(i have an example of this type of treatment on my website).
    once you have had this treatment you can then decide on whether the result is what you expected If not you can then move on to whitening your teeth.
    The variation in the price of zoom2 whitening which is a system i personally use is due to where the clinic is situated, what the surrounds of the clinic are like and whether or not the clinic gives a home kit in the price as this is crucial to get the zoom2 whitening treatment to work long term. i charge £395 but this does include a home kit.

hope this is helpful.

Dr Kailesh Solanki
    www.kissdental.co.uk
    Exclusive London and Manchester dental clinic