Default Teeth whitening for fluorosis?

Hi! I'm enquiring about the best action to treat the appearance of white spots or collections on my front teeth which seem to be highlighted by the fact that my two front teeth are quite translucent in the lower half. I don't know why this is but I think they lack dentine. I believe that the spots are probably from fluoride in the water when I was a child. Would whitening help otherwise I think Lumineers may be the way to go as I am loathe to have natural tooth taken away. I know a lot of friends and students of mine with the same problem. Thanks!

I have used KoR Max Ultra for these types of situations many, many times with superb success. I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Dr Kharia
    my daughter (18 years old) has been told she has Fluorosis damage to her teeth my dentist does not do the KoR Max Ultra whitening system so i would like some advice
    1. Once whitened how long do the teeth stay white
    2. Are there any long term teeth sensitivity issues
    3. Are the stains from Fluorosis superficial or does the damage go much deeper.
    Thanks Cary

Hi Cary,

I've only had great success whitening fluorised teeth using KoR. Other systems are unpredictable at best. Fluorosis damage is a strange thing, it can be superficial and sometimes can be very deep and there is no way to know without actually cutting into the teeth.

The most difficult teeth to whiten are those with tetracycline and fluorosis staining. For these cases I actually use a protracted KoR Max Ultra protocol which gives most predictable results. The KoR system needs maintenance which is very simple but the results when you do this are pretty much permanent. I've seen people 12 months after using KoR whose teeth are as white as the day we finished.

Sensitivity is always somewhat of an issue, but the KoR system has been designed and formulated to give the least sensitivity. I've known people to use other low sensitivity systems and have to stop due to the sensitivity, but this has never happened with KoR.

Please note although I provide KoR whitening, I do not have any other financial interest in the company. Put simply, KoR whitening is superb!!! I'd happily give up every other whitening system on the planet and have access only to this one

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default KoR Max Ultra

Dr Kharia
    I am based in London near Heathrow airport do yo know of any good dentists who carry out this procedure?
    Cary