Default can anyone recommend a good teeth whitening dentist in Leeds

I think I am going to follow Dr Pav's advice and get ot done professionaly but does anyone know of a good teeth whitening dentist in Leeds ideally in the city centre so that I can get it done after work or take a long lunch perhaps as i work in Leeds city centre

Thanks

Tony B

Hi Tony, there is a great deal of evidence that suggests that power whitening does not give a very stable long term result. The nest results I have had is a combination approach using disposable trays and custom made trays. I cannot offer advice as to whom may be suitable in Leeds city centre but I am confident there will be numerous people who can help you. I am based in Doncaster which from what u describe may not be feasible due to time constraints, otherwise I would be happy to help
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Hi TonyB

If taking a trip down to Doncaster to see Pav is out of the question there is a good dentist in Leeds City Centre called City dental Leeds. The dentist is Dr Sunny Gakhal and their details can be found on www.citydentalleeds.com They offer a free consultation I hope this helps

Popadoopus
    Popadoopus

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Default dentist in leeds

the only dentist i would recommend in the leeds area is Dr Sunny Gakgal, from the city dental clinic in leeds. i have personal experiance with Dr Gakgal as i have worked along side him and also trained him on advanced cosmetic procedures such as tooth whitening and smile makeovers.

hope this is helpful