Default Whitening and Tooth Enamel

Hi,

I have very worn enamel on my top front two teeth - so they are quite dark/brown at the front - particularly at the bottom of the teeth. They almost feel furry/rough when i run my tongue over them.

Question is will a dentist home bleaching kit restore them to being white - or help them match the rest of my teeth, or will it remain? Or is there a better way of dealing with it?

Thanks in advance for any advice/help.

Hi, I brought this product from a stall at a shopping mall. The lady who sold it to me had really nice white teeth and told me that it was an offer at £30 a bottle. She let me try some on my front teeth, but I didn't feel it made them whiter, but rather shiner. Anyway I bought the bottle and to be fair, she did say it wouldn't whiten them more than the original white my teeth should be. I have used the whitening for 7 days now and to be honest, there is an improvement, but very slight. Whether they will stay this slightly whiter state for, I don't know. There are some parts of my teeth where it is very badly stained and there is no improvement at all. Also my teeth have got more sensitive since using it, but the information sheet does mention this. It is very irritating to use as my mouth fills up with a lot of salava, and my throat gets sore afterwards. My husband has also complained of a sore throat after using it a couple of times and has complained that it has caused him indigestion and wont use it again.
    If anything, it does no more than a whitening toothpaste only without the side effects.