Default Teeth Whitening Prices

It's not something I'm looking into personally just yet, got other work to get done before I really consider this, but out of interest how is teeth whitening priced? Or rather, what's the average cost of having it done?

Hi Ellie,

Pricing varies according to which system is used! You can have some cheap options and some pricey options. The key to whitening is long term exposure to the whitening gel.

Laser or power whitening can give a reasonable short term result but the long term stability is somewhat questionable due to little follow up. Personally I use a combination of disposable trays which have a very concentrated gel and custom made trays for a long term result. I have taught my technician a very specific method to make the custom made trays to enhance the treatment further.

The bottom line answer to your question is whitening ranges from £100-£900 with the average being in the region of £350-£550. I offer 3 different systems ranging from £200-£700 depending on the result required

Hope this makes sense!
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

It makes perfect sense. Thanks for the answer :)