Default Help, what happened to my front tooth? discoloured mottled inside?

Hi, I noticed recently, maybe 7 months ago, that one of my tooh, the front one, has become completely different colour from the others because its mottled. it looks like something happening inside the tooth. Is it calcium loss? Or why is it only affecting that tooth?
    Also next to that tooth i have teeth loosing bone matter or somethng because is going transparent in some parts.

I am brushing with baking soda, does this affect it? Please help. Is the tooth dying?
    I used to try to push this tooth a bit forward, and push the one sticking out back, because my front teeth are uneven, using my fingers. Does this affect it?

Here is a picture if it loads
    http://s3.amazonaws.com/medhelp_images/posts/5917702_fs?1279277392

Thankyou for your advice in advance!
    Lala
    Last edited by Lalali; 07-16-2010 at 11:29 AM.

The only way to straighten your teeth will be to use braces. It also looks like your teeth have pitting which is genetically normal for yourself. You would need professional help to correct this

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default Braces

Hey, the discolouration was just some colour stuck. But can you tell me about 3 month braces? Does it really only take 3 months? And how much does it cost? Thanks!

If you're suitable then yes the 3 Month Braces do work that fast. The forum rules are that we do not post too much about our own practices and in that respect I would say if you are interested please feel free contact us

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy