Default i need to know the diffrent between this friends...

i am confusing myself with what is In-Office teeth whitening, power bleaching, professional teeth whitening, laser treatment and zoom teeth whitening why there is so many names, what is the different between this?? please help solve my confusion friends...
    it will be really helpful for me, thank you!~

[QUOTE=romeo;4125]i am confusing myself with what is In-Office teeth whitening, power bleaching, professional teeth whitening, laser treatment and zoom teeth whitening why there is so many names, what is the different between this?? please help solve my confusion friends...
    it will be really helpful for me, thank you!~[/QUOTE]

Hi Romeo,

TO make things clear, there are 2 types of whitening,

1. Power whitening, Laser whitening, zoom whitening: all of these treatments involve you sitting in the dental chair whilst the dentist places a strong whitening gel on your teeth, this is then "activated" by using a light,laser etch.

2. Home whitening: this is when you are given bleaching trays which you take home and wear at night time/few hours with the dentist supplied bleaching agent applied to the trays.

Both work, its nice to use a combination ie power/zoom whitening followed by night time home bleaching. Just home whitening will also deliver good results. Alot depends upon your teeth, what colour they start of with, which stains you have etc
    DR NILESH R. PARMAR BDS (Lond) MSc (UCL) MSc (GKT)
    Masters in Dental Prosthetics
    Masters in Dental Implants
    http://WWW.DRNILESHPARMAR.COM

Implant Surgeon/General Dentist- Parmar Dental
    www.parmardental.co.uk
    Associate Dentist- London Bridge Dental Practice
    www.lbdp.co.uk
    Implant Surgeon/Prosthodontist- SparklySmiles
    www.sparklysmiles.co.uk

Accredited Gold Member British Dental Bleaching Society

WINNER BEST YOUNG DENTIST IN THE EAST OF ENGLAND PRIVATE DENTISTRY AWARDS 2009