Page 2 of 2 First 12

Unhappy Teeth making me very unhappy too - Lashes, I understand what you're going through

Hi,

I have a similar problem to that of Lashes, my teeth are unsightly! They have caused me to have low confidence since I was a kid. They are crooked, discoloured and to make matters worse, my front bottom two teeth appear to have some kind of decay (i think) between the gum and where the teeth meet the gum. I have never been to a dentist in my life as this was seen as something one would do in an absolute emergency in Kenya, which is where I lived up until the age of 18.

I am 28 now and am desperate to get my teeth fixed. Like most on the forums, i don't have lots of money but would like to know how much getting my teeth fixed would cost. I live in London, can anyone give me some advice on how to go about this?

Lashes, i hope that you can get your teeth sorted and smile again!

K

Kris, I can certainly understand your concerns. No-one will be able to tell you how much treatment will cost as we have no idea what work is required to restore health, function and aesthetics. You should be able to find a reputable private dentist fom the "find a dentist" section in the cosmetic dentistry guide

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy