Default Questions about recent composite bonding

Hi,
    I recently had gap in between my front two teeth slightly made smaller with composite bonding (3mm gap to about 1mm at bottom of teeth and 2mm towards top). I am reasonably happy with whats been done but I have quite a few questions.

*Would it be possible to add slight adjustments in the future to the composite?

*On one of my teeth the composite bonding seems to be added to the bottom corner of my tooth, I was told there would be no grinding of my teeth. Has this composite been put over my tooth or is it likely its been ground down to add the composite.

*I was asked if I smoked (I dont) as composite may stain, Basically what can and cant I eat drink? Such as coffee, sticky foods, hard food etc.

*Also which toothpastes can I use, do I need to a special kind or can I continue using good old mcleans.

Sorry for all the questions, but I totally forgot to ask them while I was there.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Hi,
    I recently had gap in between my front two teeth slightly made smaller with composite bonding (3mm gap to about 1mm at bottom of teeth and 2mm towards top). I am reasonably happy with whats been done but I have quite a few questions.

*Would it be possible to add slight adjustments in the future to the composite?
    it should be

*On one of my teeth the composite bonding seems to be added to the bottom corner of my tooth, I was told there would be no grinding of my teeth. Has this composite been put over my tooth or is it likely its been ground down to add the composite.
    over i presume

*I was asked if I smoked (I dont) as composite may stain, Basically what can and cant I eat drink? Such as coffee, sticky foods, hard food etc.
    enjoy life, you should be seeing you dentist each yr/ they can easily polish it for you if it is staining

*Also which toothpastes can I use, do I need to a special kind or can I continue using good old mcleans.
    mcleans is just fine
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)