Default What kind of treatment do i need?

Hi

I have problem teeth, can anyone give me an idea of what kind of treatment I will have to endure and what is the likely to cost to get them corrected.

Top two front teeth (one shorter than the other) presumably two veneers will fix this.

The two teeth either side of these are severely crooked (four crooked teeth). What kind of treatment will fix severely crooked teeth, they stick out substanially because there is no room for them to fit in.

Bottom row, the four middle teeth are also crooked but not as severe as the top row. Also caused by lack of room two have move backwards, all of them a slighly different heights.

Could all this be caused by impacted wisdom teeth and if so, will I have to have them removed, they have been half out for many years but do not cause any great deal of pain.

If someone could give me a rough idea of the kind of treatment and the costs involved I would be very grateful. I’m assuming it’s going to cost a lot, perhaps more than I can afford. I’ve seen websites for dentist abroad claiming to be much cheaper than the UK, are they really that cheap? Or if you shop around in the UK you may get to something not as cheap but close to it? And finally, I am registered with a NHS dentist, will they object if I go and get cosmetic work done elsewhere and then refuse to treat me in the future for non cosmetic work ?

Many thanks for any advice you can give.

It certainly seems you want to have your teeth restored to look beautiful. A good smile gives so much confidence.

Without a consultation it is extremely difficult to give an estimate for treatment even though your have described what your concerns are. To give an estimate would be really unfair to everyone. It may actually be quite simple to correct or may require extensive work.

With regards to the question of dental treatment abroad. Yes it can be significantly cheaper. I spend a vast amount of my time correcting work done abroad. Some is quite good but ask yourself why its so cheap (and despite what many say, its not due to cheaper living costs and lower taxes; you get what you pay for).

You could shop around in the UK for the cheapest price if that is what you are looking for, again, if you shop on price your results will likely be compromised. You must decide whether you want a quality result or a cheap fix.

Many high end practices offer credit facilities to make paying for treatment comfortable.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you and more detailed advice but as I mentioned, you seem to have a lot of concerns that need to be assessed prior to making any decisions

hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy