Default Help/ Advice please

Hi, I'm a 23 year old man looking for some advice..

I am interested in getting some cosmetic dentistry work done, and am not sure what the best route will be.

My front teeth have a gap in between them and are quite crooked, and also the 2 on either side have been pushed back as I have fangs there too.

In a couple of months I will have what i think should be enough money to have the treatment done, I was just wondering what the best option is going to be?

If possible I would like to get veneers as i have lived long enough being too embarrassed to smile and would like it sorted asap.

Thank you x

Veneers should only be put on straight teeth. Without a full consultation it's difficult to say what needs to be done. You may need braces or a combination of braces and veneers.

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Thanks for the quick reply, would the invisalign braces be an option and how much do they usually cost on average?

I've looked on the web site and some of the results are amazing, my teeth are in good condition apart from the shape so i guess keeping my own teeth but getting them straightened would be the best option anyway.