1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Unhappy Severe Underbite


    I have a severe underbite and crossbite. I have always been self conscious of it. Over the years my jaw would really hurt every now and than. Now it has started hurting more and more often.
    I am wondering what the average price range is for corrective surgery. I am sick of not being able to eat properly, not being able to articulate words, the pain, and simply, my jaw having more attention from people than me. I don't enjoy looking like a monster anymore.

    Any help would be appreciated,

    Thank you
    Last edited by monster; 04-06-2009 at 06:49 PM.

  2. #2


    I do know someone who had an underbite and had the corrective surgery carried out on the NHS and the result was remarkable and life changing....you should go for it.....see your doctor to get referred to a dental hospital. Good Luck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Log in

Log in