Unhappy size and shape - don't know what's best

I just had six crowns and four veneers replaced on my front upeer teeth which were originally done due to breaking my teeth. It seems to me one bicuspid on one side of my mouth is either too long or the one on the other side of my mouth is too short. Before I ask to have one changed, any input on how to know best size, say for example in relation to surrounding teeth? I appreciate any thoughts. It almost seems like the cuspid and bicuspid veneers on that side have been accidentally swapped. Is that even possible? Of course my dentist is leaving for 6 weeks vaca. and I must see one of his less experienced associates.
    Last edited by Wendyo; 01-23-2009 at 12:29 AM.

For larger cosmetic cases as yours seems to be, you should have had a trial smile to assess cosmetics and function. You should have been asked to approve the cosmetics and the tooth sizes etc should have been copied very closely.

There are certain protocols for tooth sizes and positions etc but these are a guide only and every case is different. I would suggest you speak to youor dentist regarding your concerns

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default Thanks for the info

Yes, that sure would have helped. Thank you; I did speak to the dentist and he shortened the one slightly so all looks quite good.