Thread: new smile

Default new smile

Hello i am new here just looking for maybe some advice im a 28 year old male over the last few years i have had a number of cheap nhs dentistry includeing 3 unit upper porcelin fused to metal bridgework and a 3 unit lower bridge of porcelin fused to metal also i have a number of heavily filled mercury fillings and 3 gaps were extracions have occured and some disolouration i am very unhappy of the appearnce of my teeth unfourtanetly i work in a low paied job to have a complete smile makeover i am aware it can cost in excess of £10'000 obviously am in no position to be able to partake this my query therefore is last year i found on a site which i believe was aqua spa dentist in london were running a competion to win a complete aesthic makeover i entred this went to the dentists in question and had some photos taken i never recieved a response so obviously was unsucsessful so does anyone know of any simler competions being ran because my teeth appearnce restricts my life and im looking for possible ways to change this

If you are specifically looking for a competition, I'm not aware of any practice currently doing this. I'm sure if anyone from these forums knows anyone that does they would be happy to send you a private message. Smile makeovers are not always expensive!

Good luck in your search
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

At Aqua Dental Spa we would love to try and find a treatment option which could fit into your budget. A consultation with us would be free. Sorry you were unsuccessful in our competition.

regards

Dr Anoop Maini
    Aqua Dental Spa
    Last edited by Dr Sepehrara; 05-03-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: phone number removed