Thread: i need advice

Question i need advice

hi i have lost my bottom 2nd left front tooth due to a abcess 2 years ago and have worsening dicolouration of my top front tooth , ive heard about a maryland bonding for bottom and some kind of bonding for discoloured tooth anyone got any info and estimate for the work needed doing please help asap i'm in oxford and can't travel far due to panic attacks.

Hi and thanks for your enquiry.

First of all I recommend you have your discoloured top tooth checked, to find out the cause of its discolouration, which could be an infection. Once the health of the tooth has been ascertained, then you can consider having a veneer or maybe a crown to improve the aesthetics of the tooth.

With regards to the gap at the bottom, you can consider:
    -a denture
    - a bridge (maryland being a type of bridge)
    - an implant

It's very difficult to give approximate costs for bridges. Bridges are priced differently depending on the design of the bridge and the materials used.

This is just a general overview, but each case is different and I would stress the importance of an examination with a dentist to find out what is the best treatment for you.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Raha
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

Smile

[QUOTE=Dr Sepehrara;542]

First of all I recommend you have your discoloured top tooth checked, to find out the cause of its discolouration, which could be an infection.

it got knocked badly about 12 years ago and has been getting more discoloued , the dentist has never founda problem with it or done any work to it