Default please help me someone .

Hiya everyone, thank you for taking the time to read this first.
    My problem is im a 22 yr old girl mum of one little boy and have for al my life been really unconfident about my teeth .
    I broke them in school i tripped over the metal bit that goes onto of carpets near doors. and completely smashed them .
    Dentist has given my veneer s i have 3 , my two fronts and he veneered a side tooth which was a baby took that never fell out and grew back so he made it bigger.
    , I Have always looked after my teeth .. no fillings or anything, my front teeth are different shades to the rest of my teeth .so i cant eve get them whitened.
    they stick out .
    I Cant laugh because im soo uncomfortable about how they look.. would just love a perfect even smile.
    i cant afford it though .. im a single mum i work part time ..money goes straight on bills.. im a full time carer for my son whos got cerebral palsy .. im coming to the end of my teather..
    Please someone what can i do .??
    is there anything thing out there that would help towards it.? and grants
    please help me x

Hi Joanne

Awww, so sorry that you feel like that about your teeth. I know how you feel I really do. Not going to go into detail, but my teeth have been a total nightmare for as long as i can remember...

The sad fact is that unfortuately, dental works is costly and there is not really a way around it, other than to register with a good NHS dentist and see what he says and how much is involved....even if you could save a small amount, over a period of time and just get a bit done at a time.....

sorry I can not say anything more helpful

good luck

good advice from Joanna
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)