Question tooth removal before straightening

Hi
    Four years ago I had a bad tooth removed (no4 on the top left). My teeth are very crowded. In the past three months my first three on that side have started to move back to fill in the gap. On the other top side I still have all my teeth but they have stayed in place but are crowded and cross over/under each other. I am starting to get a very unbalanced looking mouth with one front tooth further forward than the other.
    is it possible to have a tooth removed as part of Invisalign in order to even out the teeth and make room for my top right teeth to move? or otherwise what is the best method of straightening them out?

Thanks for helping

it might be possible, you would need to see an invisalign dentist for a consult
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)

Thanks for that. I'm going to try and get a consultation then and see what happens

Hi

it is very difficult to say exactly what is the best treatment option for you.
    Teeth can be extracted to create space for crowded teeth and extractions can be a part of invisalign treatment too.

In some cases extractions are not necessary. Again, very difficult to say whether this would apply in your case.

I would recommend you go for a consultation to explore all your options

Best of Luck
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

good luck
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)