Post Nervous and want veneers for crooked teeth

I am 25 and my teeth are over crowded, 4 of my teeth have been pushed forward 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom either side of the front 4 ( if that makes sense). I have always been scared of the dentist, only recently i had 2 of my wisdom teeth out but that only because thay put me to sleep. i really really want veneers but is this possible to do with my teeth being so crooked. Are you put to sleep for this.

I can understand your desires to have straight teeth. If your teeth are very crowded but in a good condition, it may be better to have bracework to straighten your teeth. Depending on what type of movement is required you may be suitable for either the Inman aligner or Invisalign. Without a full consultation it is very difficult to say.

You won't be able to have a general anaesthetic for veneer work if you chose that route, but sedation may be an option. I can understand why you would want veneers for a faster result, but using veneers where braces are more suitable is destructive and may store more serious problems for the future.

Rest assured there will be lots of things that can be done for you

I hope this answers your questions

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy