Thumbs up Terrified of dentists?

[SIZE="3"]Do you feel like hiding behind the sofa whenever someone mentions the word DENTIST?

[LIST][*]Are you embarrassed about the state of your teeth and gums?[*]Have you had previous bad experiences? [*]Are you an abuse survivor?[*]Has it been a long time since you last saw a dentist?[*]Are you too embarrassed even to confide in your closest friend?[/LIST]

If so you could be suffering with dental anxiety or dental phobia. You are not alone.

Our website Dental Fear Central can help you move forward at your own pace to overcome your fear.

[SIZE=3]www.dentalfearcentral.org[/SIZE]

WE CAN HELP....BECAUSE WE'VE ALSO BEEN THERE.....log on today![/SIZE]
    Last edited by letsconnect; 12-04-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Default welcome on board

Hi Lets connect welcome on board its great to have a resource for nervous patients to refer to.

Look forward to building a good relationship with your forum

Admin

Hi Pav, wishing you lots of success with your forum .
    Another place you could check out is http://www.dentallabnetwork.com/forums/
    (lots of new forums springing up at the moment!)

Thanks! I'll certainly take a look. I totally understand why many would be nervous of visiting dentists.

As I have mentioned before, modern dentistry is light years ahead of what many people perceive as the norm. There are so many way in which to alleviate anxieties. I see very nervous patients on a daily basis and many overcome their anxieties once they are looked after correctly.

It all starts with a smile
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Thumbs up

Yes, definately come join us at dental fear central forums, if your phobic of any part of dental treatment.