Unhappy Extremely neglected teeth, HELP!

Firstly, Hi. I'm new here.

Secondly, I'm not sure that this is the right forum, but I'm very nervous about the dentist and have a real fear of needles (strange as I have quite a few piercings) so that's why I put this here.

and finally, apologies for probably making you all feel nauseous from seeing my horribly neglected teeth!

Okay, so..

I'm 25 years old and have not been to the dentist in around 10 years. I've never really worried about my teeth as Ive always had other things on my mind, and to be honest, I'm not really a worrier.

Lately though, or at least over the past couple of years I've definitely noticed my teeth deteriorate greatly and eating and drinking has sometimes became quite painful.

It's time now, for me to get things sorted and actually do something about it, because I've started noticing a lot more in photos that other people have taken of me and it's really getting me down that they will actually notice as well.

What I'm looking for are a couple of very rough quotes and maybe advise me as to how much this might cost me to get my mouth actually looking like it's not a complete disaster so that I can start budgeting and saving.

Here are 4 images of my mouth, sorry about the bad angles, I tried to get everything that I could to show what may need doing.

Thanks a lot in advance everybody,

D

Also my bottom teeth:

Yo do have a lot of problems and need to see a dentist urgently. We simply cannot get enough information from photographs to give you any kind of indication as to what treatment is required and therefore it is impossible to estimate costs at this stage

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Hi, thanks for your swift reply. I'm going to try and see a dentist in the next couple of weeks, thanks for your advice,

from what you can see, what advice could you give me as to what I may need to do to get my teeth looking alright again? (and please don't sat dentures! :O)