Default Really in need of some help/advice

Im wondering if someone can help me - i am in need of some cosmetic dentistry asap.

I am getting married in August 2011, and really want to be able to smile on my wedding day. The problem is my teeth are in such a mess!

My front 3 teeth were removed, i have 1 implants and the other 2 are on a bridge. The rest of my teeth are discoloured, missing or broken. My bottom teeth are all still in place but would need to be whitened.

I just wonder if someoen could recommend a dentist in glasgow i could go to? I dont want to get credit, and i probably wouldnt due to a bad credit history and just wonder is there any other way of paying for it? I could save maybe £4k by the end of this year but i dont know if that would be enough, or leave enough time for me to get it done before my wedding?

Please help!

Can anyone help??

it sounds like it may be a bit more costly than 4K, I would suggest you ask your dentist if he can refer you to a local teaching hospital.
    Good luck
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)