Unhappy Congenital disorder have 12 missing teeth

I'm so depressed today is not even funny.
    I'll try to make this brief and hope someone here can answer my questions.

So i have this congenital disorder with my teeth. I'm 32 and i'm missing 11 or 12 teeth...i can't even remember. I'm missing two in the front in between each k9. For years i have been trying to fix them but the cost is way too much. I have gaps in between all of them, have three baby teeth and i'm missing most of my molars. My smile is bad to say the least.

So i know i need implants, and all sort of work done. I've been quoted from 30 to 50 thousand dollars (i live in california) for all the work that needs to be done in my mouth. I have no where near that kind of money. Yesterday i went for my regular cleaning and my dentist who also does cosmetic dentistry adviced me once again to fix my smile. He wants to just put lava crowns but not do any implants because i can't afford it all. He's charging me 30 thousand dollars for all the work he's going to do. are those crowns eventually going to move because i don't have the molars in the back? I'm so confused, i don't know if i'm doing the right thing or not. That is a lot of money i will be investing, and i don't know if it's going to even be worth it. I don't understand all the stuff he explained to me. All the terms and stuff. I'm basically tying to find out if lava crowns are the best option, or if i should be getting veneers? or if i should not do anything about it. I've lived this way all my life (unhappy) but at least i'm not in debt. I want to improve my smile because my confidence is bad due to it but what if i do the wrong thing? I want to trust the dentist, but at the same time i'm worried that he just wants another client. i'm so confused

I can certainly empathise with your concerns.

I know its a lot of money, but you have to weigh up cost of treatment and the debt that comes with it versus how much you want the work doing. Can you imagine what it will fell like to smile again?

There are a number of things I'd like to discuss with you and will do it by private messages for privacy. I hope I can help guide you.

Lava crowns can be superb. Veneers can be superb, it very much depends on the clinical situation

I'll send you a message in a moment
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy