Hi Em

the cost of a high quality porcelain veneer can range from £500.00 to £1000.00 per veneer. Veneers constructed and fitted following the correct principles can last up to 10-15 years.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards

Raha
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

Hi Em,

It very much depends on what the situation is in 10-15 years. They may need replacing and probably using similar techniques and materials.

The 10-15 year projection is based upon the successes we have had over the last few decades with veneers. Please note that modern materials and techniques are vastly improved and there is a decent chance your veneers could last more than 10-15 years. If you opt for veneers of lesser quality they will probably need replaing sooner

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Veneers can be done significantly cheaper abroad. They can also be done significantly cheaper in this country. Although there are some great places abroad you have far fewer options if things go wrong. The few dentists I would be happy doing my teeth abroad are no cheaper than anyone here. Quality comes at a price, no matter where you go. I spend a lot of my time correcting cosmetic dentistry which has gone wrong, and it is normally when someone has gone for the cheapest option available either here or abroad.

Again I know some great dentists abroad but they are no cheaper than quality dentists here. I guess you need to decide what level of service you would be happy with, not all veneers are the same

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy