Default Thinking Of having Lumineers

Hi there

I'm thinking of have Lumineers done to my teeth. I actually don't like the look of my teeth, there are gaps on my top and bottom teeth and they are'nt all the same size.. I gets really annoying when my friends ask me why I have gaps on my bottom and top teeth. I really want a Hollywood smile! and I want them to look GOOD.

I was thinking of having them done by the hospital group in London. Reason for this is because they look like professionals, there prices are good and they sent me booklets on their Nusmile veneers (lumineers). I am going to be 18 soon and I read that you have to be 18 or over to them done.
    I just need some advice on whether Lumineers are for me and If the hospital group are the right choice.
    Aaron

I can understand your concerns but noone will be able to tell you about the hospital group as they are a large medical group. Quality depends on the dentist and technician making the veneers and not so much on the hospital group vs anyone else. I would ask to see examples of work your dentist has done.

I would also suggest you google "no preparation veneers" and see what information comes up

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

even though they are called no preparation they are not reversible... think long and hard at your age. do you want to commit to years of work? what about ortho?
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)

I don't think I would want to have no preparation veneers. Lumineers just look more safer and are more popular.
    Prosman I think 18 will be old enough for me to have Lumineers, If thats the age you can have them, then why not.
    What is ortho?
    Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Living.my.life View Post
    I don't think I would want to have no preparation veneers. Lumineers just look more safer and are more popular.
    i thought that was what lumineers were, no preparation veneers
    Prosman I think 18 will be old enough for me to have Lumineers, If thats the age you can have them, then why not.
    when your teeth grow, which they will continue to do you will see the joins, this will be unsightly
    What is ortho?
    braces, invisalign, inman etc...
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)