Default Question about Inman aligner

I have read a bit on the Inman aligner and think it would help align my top front 4 teeth. My top 4 front teeth have been shifting slighly for several years now. They are slightly mis-aligned now.

However - it is not possible for me to wear the aligner to work and the most I could wear an appliance would be 14 hours per day. Would the aligner still work if it can only be worn for 14 hours per day?? I do not mind if that doubles my treatment time.

Th inman Aligner should be worn for a maximum of 20 hours a day so they do recommend that you remove it for some time, would 14h be the max time you could wear it for? and im guessing you could wear it longer on weekends etc? I think that if you wore it for 14h a day it would just take longer to achive your desired result however, the best thing for you to do would be to have a consultation with a dentist that provides the inman aligner to assess if this is the right treatment for you.

Good Luck
    admin

Thanks - yes - 14 hours a day would be the maximum i could wear the applicance - although on weekends I could probably get the reccomended 20 hours.

Thank you for the feedback.

Official Dentist - Inman Aligner Forum Moderator

Hi

It is possible to wear the inman Aligner for 14 hours a day and still get a good result, but it will take a bit longer. It is most important that the aligner is worn during your sleep.
    14 hours is about the minimum needed to get a case to complete.
    Dr. Tif Qureshi.BDS

UK Pioneer of the Inman Aligner.

straight-talks.com

Straight-talks Seminars for an enlightened approach to Cosmetic Dentistry.