Default Inman aligner or Invisalign for crooked twisted and crowded teeth

Hi Everyone,

I am 22, living in the UK. My teeth are crooked, crowded, and twisted... I am keen to get treatment using either an Inman Aligner, or a Invisalign brace, but i am unsure of the best option based on price, timescale and how well it will fix my teeth?

I dont want to spend loads of money unless i am 100% happy with the result. Please have a look at my profile pics and see what you think?

Thanks everyone for any help you can offer.

Kind regards,

Joe

Dear Joe,

It is difficult to give advice without a consultation, and the fees would depend on the complexity of tooth movement required. However from what I can see I would suggest Six Month Smiles as the best option forward for you, this would give the most predictable results. As you are looking for 100% great results the Inman aligner and Invisalign can struggle with certain movements.

Time frames for Six month smiles range from 4 to nine months, with six being the average.

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Thanks Pav, please can you give me an idea of the costs of the six month smile treatment? I know this isn't easy to do without a consaultation, but to put it into perspective, i have been quoted the whole invisalign treatment including ex-rays and consaultations for under £1800. For me this is affordable, but i want the results. Am i going to have to fork out a lot more for the 6 month smile treatment?

Many thanks,

Joe

Joe, as you can appreciate the costs vary according to complexity of treatment. Prices generally start from around £1500, with most average cases averaging around £2000-£2500.

As I mentioned the tooth movements with Six month smiles are much more predictable due to the mechanics of the brace system

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy