Post Will the inman aligner straiten my canines?

I just had my inman aligner fitted today. I find it very difficult to talk without sounding like an idiot. How long will it take before it gets better, and do you have any tips on some practice I could do to improve my speech?

Otherwise I think it is quite comfortable wearing, not a lot of pain. I am a bit concerned though.. The clear bow only covers my front teeth and my laterals. But my canines are also really out of line, and getting them straitened is really important to me. Do I have to be concerned that my canines won't be straight after I finish my treatment?

// The danish girl

all depends how you adapt to talkin with it in...I wore mine for 6 months and i still sound like iv got an apple in my mouth.

Innman as far as i know wont have any barein on your canines as there is no presure from the spring on them only the clear band covering the front. But then again perhaps yours is set up differently

I would go back and ask your dentist that gave you the aligner about your canines and if he says they will move then you will be ok. Your speech should improve over the next few days.
    admin