Unhappy No Movement with Inman Aligner after 3 months

I have had the inman aligner in for 3 months now and although they have moved slightly, I feel like they are not moving any more (my left front tooth and the one next to it need to be pushed out more to be in postion with the rest of my teeth!) I go back to see my dentist in a couple of weeks to get it tightened again and was told that they will not be tightening it anymore after that!!! I am panicking a bit now because what if they dont move anymore after having the brace tightened to its full capacity.???..

I just want some reasurrance that my teeth will eventually move to the postion I am hoping for and that I have not spent £1500 on a device that doesn't do the job!!! I dont care that I might have to wear it longer to see the desired results just so long as THEY STRAIGHTEN UP!! any advice would be grate thank you

Yates, it is very difficult to say what is happening without a consultation. I would recommend you go back to your dentist and explain the concerns you have regarding the amount of tooth movement. In the right cases there is no reason the aligner should not workl

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default worried about damage/warping

when i first started to use my inman aligner, about 3 weeks ago, there would be a noticeable pain in the tooth that it was aligning, and my front teeth, which i didnt mind because i knew it was working.

but now there is only a slight pain in my front teeth, and no at all in the aligning tooth.

i havnt drank anything hot or eaten anything while wearing it, but i'm concenered that i might have damaged it in some way, and that its not working as effectivley as it was.

thanks,
    matt