Exclamation I am getting the inman aligner in Denmark

Hi everyone

I am a 19 year old girl from Denmark. After being unhappy with my teeth for many years i have decided to get my upper front teeth straitened with the inman aligner. My front teeth are leaning backwards (which make the teeth next to my front teeth stick out) and my canines are crooked and look like vampire fangs.

I am having the inman aligner fitted on thursday (august 4) and I am scared and exited too. The inman aligner is pretty new in Denmark so I don't know anyone who has tried it. Therefore I hope that I can get advise and answers in here during my treatment.

I have a few questions which I hope you will answer before thursday.

1) Does it hurt when the dentist do the filing between the teeth - and will there be visible gaps between my teeth afterwards?

2) How much does the inman aligner affect my speech? and is it uncomfortable to wear?

3) I dont like the shape of my teeth, especially not my canines. They are really sharp. Will it be possible to file my teeth, so they have a nice form?

I hope you will answer, cause I am a bit lost

Its great to see members from denmark having the Inman Aligner on this forum.

The filing between your teeth should not hurt and should not leave gaps because its minimal - just enough for your teeth to move.

The inman aligner wil affect your speech but this will improve after 2-3 weeks

if you dont like the shape of your teeth you could have tooth contouring, dental veneers or cosmetic bonding depending on what your dentist recommends and what you want. Good luck and keep us updated here with your progress
    admin