Unhappy Postion of tooth has dropped with Inman Aligner

Hi All

I have had my inman aligner in for 2 months now and although my teeth are moving (slowly but surely!) I have noticed that my right front tooth is now slightly longer than my left one! which wasn't like this before I had there brace in?? I have spoke to my dentist about this on my last check up and he said that my tooth has dropped and that I would have to wear like a gum sheild brace once my teeth are straight to push the tooth back to its orginal position. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how long did it take to go back to the position it should be any advice would be great.

Yates

Dear Yates, this can happen from time to time and is more that the tooth is actually positioned a little longer but you don't notice it due to the angulation. As your teeth straighten it becomes more prominent. Using the clear aligners can be quite fast, I would recommend you speak to your dentist regarding this

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Yates, I am in the exact same situation, bizarrely with the exact same tooth! I am waiting for my clear aligner which should raise the dropped tooth somehow. Have you got yours yet and is it working?