Default Does Inman Aligner correct diastema and what is the cost

Does Inman Aligner correct diastema as well? I have a really minor one..

Also, is it mandatory to go check-in every month, because I would live far from the dentist that does Inman Aligner. it would cost a lot for me to go over there a lot. Thus I would prefer going there just once or twice, would that be possible?

Is the minimum price for Inman Aligner 1200€, I read that somewhere. But I also read about someone using Inman Aligner for 8 months and paying 2000€. That doesn't sound right, considering one might have to wear it only for a month?

Thank you in advance!

it may be worth finding an inman aligner dentist that lives close to you rather than travelling for every check up. The inman aligner can be used to close a diastema but you will need to ask your dentist if it will work in your individual situation, The cost of the inman aligner will vary from clinic to clinic
    admin

The success of the Inman aligner is really dependent upon numerous factors so you would need a full examination to ascertain your suitability. I'm not sure you have read about this but the Inman aligner will not straighten your teeth in a month, nothing will. Additionally you will need numerous appointments to make sure all is going as predicted

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy