Default does Inman Aligner treat 6 teeth or should i have invisalign in Essex

Hi, I have been trying to read as much as I can about the Inman Aligner but am confused about which teeth it treats. Is it the front 4? Or the front 6? I would need the front 6 done at the top (canine to canine). I have attached some pictures, sorry they aren't very clear. Could someone please give me some advice? Thanks in advance :-)

Also, if I am not suitable for the Inman Aligner, would I be suitable for Invisalign?

The first picture is pretty self-explanatory. The second is of the "fang" that is my main concern. The third and fourth pictures are both of my top teeth.
    Last edited by zoe; 07-10-2008 at 11:06 PM.

Hi Zoe,

Without a full consultation its difficult to say whether you are suitable. However, from the photos you have provided it looks like you will probably be suitable for either the Inman aligner or Invisalign.

The Inman aligner moves the front 6 teeth only. Although it's difficult to see from the photographs, it does look like you may have some other problems which also need attention. As I mentioned, we can only confirm this with a full diagnostic consultation

I hope this answers your questions

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Official Dentist - Inman Aligner Forum Moderator

Zoe,

Pav is correct in mentioning that there might be one or two other problems that could need sorting out first, but this kind of case certainly can be treated with an Inman Aligner.

I normally treat a case like this with a combination of an Inman Aligner (which will do most of the alignment) and one or two clear positioners to tweak the canine teeth afterwards.

Again, factors such as your bite position which can influence the degree of tooth movement possible, cannot be assessed from photographs, so really you do need to get a consultation first.

Thank you both for your input. I have looked at both of your websites and see that one of you is in Yorkshire and one in Kent. I am close to Kent in Essex and would be interested in coming to see you for a consultation Dr Qureshi, so I will send you a message. Thank you again.

Official Dentist - Inman Aligner Forum Moderator

zoe,

there is a list of certified Inman Aligner dentists on the Inman Aligner website with all the practice locations listed.