Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Smile suitable for inman aligners? Cheshire

Hi,
    I'm in my early twenties and interested in having one of my front mildly protruding tooth moved back into alignment with the rest. Would i be suitable for inman aligners and what would be the cost for the required small scale adjustment?
    Thanks for your help.

From what you describe it sounds like you may be suitable for the aligner, but without a full consultation its not possible to say.

The cost of the Inman aligner varies according to complexuty and ranges from £950-£2000 per jaw

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Default Am I suitable for Inman Aligner

Hi,
    I'm interested in having Inman Aligner but my front two teeth are crooked,left one sticks out a little bit forward than the other and is chipped a bit would i still be able to have this? I did go for a consultation for Invisalign but they said I was not suitable for this.
    Thanks

Official Dentist - Inman Aligner Forum Moderator

Hi,

I might suggest posting a photo of your teeth on this forum or email me directly on [email protected] and I can give you some idea (but not a certain diagnosis of course) as to whether an Inman Aligner could be suitable.

I can also point you in the direction of the nearest Inman Aligner Dentist.

Thank you for your help. Do you know of any practices in the cheshire/merseyside area that offer this treatment?
    Many Thanks.

Hi

if you have a look at the main Inman Aligner website, you'll find a list of dentists who offer this treatment. I'll also send you a private message with more info.

Hope this helps

Raha
    Last edited by Dr Sepehrara; 08-01-2008 at 03:56 PM.
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

The Inman Aligner website Inman Aligner provides a list of certified dentists that offer this treatment.

You should be able to find somebody that is close to the cheshire / Merseyside area

Admin

Unhappy Underbites??

Hi there, i am a 23 year old girl desperate to get my teeth sorted i HATE my smile. When i smile, talk or laugh it looks as if i have no top teeth. They are too short for my mouth (due to me sucking my thumb when younger) they are straight but i have a small underbite, infact my bottom and top teeth virtually meet. I have been told that i cannot have my top teeth lengthened using bonding or veneers due to the underbite and so i want to know if invisalign or inmans can help that?

I have been told contrasting views. Some say i would need jaw surgery to realign my jaw and others say the braces would work. I dont know what or who to believe, but i know i want my smile sorted iv been self conscious about it for as long as i can remember.

Have you got any advice on what might help?

I can provide pictures if needed?

Thanks

Sam.

Red face help!!

Hi i have posted a thread above but have not had a reply just wondered if anyone was ther?? lol

Sammy:

The Inman Aligner cannot extrude teeth and it sounds like that is what you need.
    I am not a dentist so hopefully one will post a reply but when you mention surgery it takes you to a different level of needs.

We are always hardest on ourselves and I am sure you more attractive than you see yourself, don't beat yourself up.

Regards,
    Don