Talking Inman Aligner vs Invisalign

Hi, I'm a 32 yr old former thumbsucker who wishes to repair the damage that has caused over the last 3 decades. (shameful I know)! I'm looking for the most uninvasive was of sorting out my front teeth (both top as well as bottom), which have been pushed forward. I'm very conscious of my teeth & have to always smile with my mouth closed.

I'm considering the inman aligner or invisalign. I live in London & would appreciate any advice & possible list of good orthodontists in London that won't totally bankrupt me.

Thank you.

Thumbsucker

hello thumb sucker your solution would really depend on your teeth and how much and what type of movement is required. I think that the best thing to do would be to go for a few consultations at dental practices that offer both invisalign and the inman aligner and the dentist will give you the appropriate advice. Many dental practices offer a free consultation so this part or the process wont bankrupt you

Good luck and come back to the forums to let us know how you got on?
    admin

Default Hello!

Hi guys I thought I would come and say hello!

Ive been at my wits end trying to find a dentist!

I had heard about invisilign, and in my line of work that would of been great. Then I seen many others. Im quite interested in this inman aligner.

I have horrendous clicking in my jaw and it goes to the side slighly. I get migraines and buzzing in ears etc, Ive worked out this all links to the jaw...or can do!

So I need a brace that may help with my bite. Also taking into account the price!

Its quite frustrating I just want to go ahead and get treatment!

But which dentist, which brace!

I need oe in staffordshire or Burton, or a place quick by train as inman aligners I think you need to change them every 2 weeks if im correct

Does anyone know of any?x

When used correctly, Invisalign and the Inman aligner are fantastic treatment options. Review appointments with Invisalign are anything from 2 weeks to 3 months apart. The review appointments with the Inman aligner are around 3 weeks apart.

Your migraines and jaw problems are related and need management otherwise your results will not be stable. It's a complicated and poorly understood field, one which I teach in.

I hope this helps
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Hi Pav, thankyou for all your kind advice. Yes The bite problem is one of my main concerns! It drives me nuts. Now its getting the consultation and with the right place as I dont want to pay 20 to 80 pounds per place! Ill keep you updates on my progress xxx