Default Inman Aligner in the US

Hi,

Is the Inman Aligner actually offered in the USA? I'm interested in IA and I've been researching it for a while, but it seems all info regarding IA are from the UK and not within the US.

I would go to the official Inman Aligner website Inman Aligner where you can actually find a certified Inman Aligner provider in the US.

Hope this helps
    admin

Default Best inman provider in in Ohio, USA

I live in zip code 43402 in Ohio, USA. There are a several providers near me but when I visit their websites I find nothing about the inman aligner. Like I have searched 20 dentists within 2 hours of me and none of them mention the inman aligner on their websites even though they are on the provider list. I was wondering why this is. Also, I was wondering a good provider in Ohio or Southeastern Michigan. I live on the west edge of Lake Erie near Toledo, OH. The only information I can find is information from the United Kingdom where this product is popular.

it may be worth contacting inman aligner themselves directly and asking for a recommended provider. visit inmanaligner.com and direct your question to Don Inman through their online contact form. Google look with finding an Inman aligner provider in Ohio.
    admin