Angry Inman Aligner Problems and Dissapointment

Hi,

I have been wearing the inman aligner now for the last 3 months. I orginally wanted to opt for Invisalign as a treatment but was persuaded by my dentist that the inman aligner was the best way forward as it was a quicker and cheaper solution.

However i've been left dissapointed 3 months down the line the movement has been very slow. This is mostly due i suspect to the fact that i cant wear this device more than 15 hours a day as i simple cannot speak with the appliance in. I was promised that i would be able to speak fine and that mouth would become used to the device and speach wouldnt be badly affected. This has not been the case,

I know feel very dissapointed and a bit nieve for following the advice of my dentist in choosing the inman aligner.

Will this treatment even work if i cant wear the alighner between 9am-6pm Monday to Friday 9 (due to my job)??

Any advice/ help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Default Unsuccessful Inman Aligner

I have recently had an Inman Aligner treatment on my uppper front six teeth and wore it religiously for six months as i was told by my dentist thats all it would take for my teeth to be straight,but unfortunately it hasnt been a success,is there anyone else in the same situation and what actions can i take, as it is no way near the results i expected for the money i paid for the treatment.Do i have any come back with the dentist that performed the treatment ?..

Official Dentist - Inman Aligner Forum Moderator

hello Mark

Sorry for the delay.

I have sent you a PM

tif
    Dr. Tif Qureshi.BDS

UK Pioneer of the Inman Aligner.

straight-talks.com

Straight-talks Seminars for an enlightened approach to Cosmetic Dentistry.