Default Overcrowding dentist Birmingham

Hello everyone, i'm 23 years old and my teeth are overcrowded, mainly the top ones (a tooth underneath a fang, the fang itself and one of the front teeth). I've had numerous problems in the past, having numerous fillings etc, although at my check up last week my dentist said that my oral technique as improved quite a lot but it seems he's hesitant to refer me to an orthodontist.

My teeth are making me feel anxious, feeling that my teeth are becoming loose when infact i know this as caused by the anxiety, plus my wisdom teeth have almost fully came through so feel as though my teeth are somewhat squashed together . This is really affecting my confidence and feel now as if nothing more can be done, it's awful.

All i want is an assessment/consultation, sometimes it feels as if nothing can be done to correct my smile but then i look at other people who have similar problems and see that this problem can be corrected. In my local area i've contacted numerous orthodontists who all seem to want a referral from my dentist.

Can anyone recommend any reputable orthodontists in the West Midlands area who can offer me a assessment/consultation? Walsall area would be preferable, although i understand i may need to travel further afield to get better results, so Birmingham (close to the city centre) would also be an option.

If you need anymore information then please ask.

Any replies will be greatly appreciated.

Please check you private messages

Raha
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

Hello, thank you for your speedy reply Raha.

I checked out the name in which you provided and see that he only works in the practices in the Solihull and Bromsgrove areas, i'm not familiar with those and feel that it would be too far for me to travel.

Thanks for the recommendation.

No problem!

Best of Luck

Raha
    Dr Raha Sepehrara BSC(Hons) BDS with Distinction

The Dental Suite, Leicestershire

Quality dental and Implant care

www.dental-suite.co.uk
    Winner of Best Young Dentist In the Midlands Award 2009

I have a consultation with the New Street Dental in Birmingham does anyone have any experience or know where i can see reviews?

Let me know how you get on with your orthodontic appointment, im called tracie and ive just joined this forum 2day and im wanting something done with my teeth, i dont live in your area but im curious as to wot they say

my name in the forum is maggiemoo if you want to see my statement