Default Braces/Invisilign/Veneers...HELP!!!

Ok so here is my story...

I had braces when i was 12/13 as I had a large gap between my two front teeth, had two teeth removed as I had overcrowdedness and also had an operation on the bit of skin that joins your lip to your gum at the front/top of your lip as this was what my orthodontist said was causing the large gap...

Had my braces off when i was 15/16 and had retainers but unfortunately lost them and never had them replaced. Funny enough the operation never worked as the gap returned and mt teeth are once again crooked...

I've enquired about Invisilign but the costs are way too pricey and I dont want a load of metal work in my mouth as I am generally not happy with my top teeth full stop and have felt self-consious of my smile for a very long time!

I have been considering getting porcelain veneers abroad as it is much cheaper however I dont want them to look like the whole FAKE teeth look (seen on such celebrities as Jordan) where they are unbelievably white and seem too big for you to fit your lips over.

My teeth and gums are in overall excellent health so any advice or stories on what my options are would be great!!!

Thanks

It is very difficult to say what needs to be done without a full consultation. Veneers can look totally natural but your would need to find a highly skilled dentist and technician. the Jordan look is either done deliberately or because the veneers are cheaper than the high quality, natural looking ones.

You may consider six month smiles which are tooth coloured braces rather than the metal ones which seems to be putting you off.

I hope this helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy