Thread: Help me :0(

Exclamation Help me :0(

5 days ago I lost my 2 upper front teeth in a horse riding accident. On going to the dentist today she said that she was not willing to look at my mouth for another 4 weeks. I explained that I had 2 weddings in 4 weeks but this is of no consern to her.

I have spent the day crying and am hoping that someone will be able to help me. The two front teeth have come out and no roots are left.

Look forward to any ideas.

I can't see any reason why your dentist shouldn't see you immediately. Firstly, I would express your concerns to her. If you are still unhappy then you can always look for another opinion

I hope thsi helps

Kindest regards
    www.migrainecare.co.uk

www.redskydentalspa.com
    Special interest in TMJ treatments, tension headaches and migraine therapy

Quote Originally Posted by knockando View Post
    5 days ago I lost my 2 upper front teeth in a horse riding accident. On going to the dentist today she said that she was not willing to look at my mouth for another 4 weeks. I explained that I had 2 weddings in 4 weeks but this is of no consern to her.

I have spent the day crying and am hoping that someone will be able to help me. The two front teeth have come out and no roots are left.

Look forward to any ideas.
    Get another dentist
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)

Default thank you

thank you for your advice and time. I have a max fax appointment tomorrow and will ask them to kick the dentist in to action.

many thanks

You from Knocando nr Aberlour?
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)

Quote Originally Posted by prosman View Post
    You from Knocando nr Aberlour?
    Hi no the name Knockando is from the whisky that my old horse was named after.

Thank you all for your advice, following the hospital appointment I have been advised that I can be fitted with a splint and now have an appointment on Monday. Woop woop

Default saga continues

On going to the dentist earlier this week armed with the exciting news from the hospital, that I can now be fitted with a splint, yet again I was turned away from the dentist, with her saying there is still nothing she can do for another few weeks. I'm not sure who to believe

can you not find a different dentist?