Thread: Implants pain

Default Implants pain

Hello,
    I had implants done last year, I had the finishing work done, this year, 2 months ago. Everything was fine till this week. I feel like a shooting pain, I called my dentist (Different one), he said that my other dentist might have put the crown too high. If that is the case, why didn't they hurt before? What can I do?

Thank you all

adalgisokelly

I had implants were placed antibiotis june22th 10 days and took two percocets for pain. I have some throbbing and thick occsional around the implant. I called the doctor today to tell him my symptoms. This is the same where I needed to work around the gingival graft.

Quote Originally Posted by OlgaJilani View Post
    Hello,
    I had implants done last year, I had the finishing work done, this year, 2 months ago. Everything was fine till this week. I feel like a shooting pain, I called my dentist (Different one), he said that my other dentist might have put the crown too high. If that is the case, why didn't they hurt before? What can I do?

Thank you all
    There could be a myriad of reasons why you are getting a shooting pain, its probably one of your own teeth and not the implants. Go and see your dentist asap and let them figure out whats going on!
    DR NILESH R. PARMAR BDS (Lond) MSc (UCL) MSc (GKT)
    Masters in Dental Prosthetics
    Masters in Dental Implants
    http://WWW.DRNILESHPARMAR.COM

Implant Surgeon/General Dentist- Parmar Dental
    www.parmardental.co.uk
    Associate Dentist- London Bridge Dental Practice
    www.lbdp.co.uk
    Implant Surgeon/Prosthodontist- SparklySmiles
    www.sparklysmiles.co.uk

Accredited Gold Member British Dental Bleaching Society

WINNER BEST YOUNG DENTIST IN THE EAST OF ENGLAND PRIVATE DENTISTRY AWARDS 2009