Default 36 years old breast cancer survivor in need of help please

Hi,
    My name is Nichole, I am 36 years old & I am in remission from breast cancer I am almost 2 years cancer free. I am in desperate need of Dental work. Before my cancer I got a bridge put in because I have periodontal disease. I paid the dentist over $5000.00 for dental work that was done very badly. The bridge was not put in correctly from the beginning so after a month the bridge came off & the crowns also came off. When I went back to get my mouth fixed I was told that the office has been shut down due to malpractice. So I went to a few other dentist to see if I could get my mouth fixed well sure all of them told me that they could fix every thing but it would cost me anywhere from $3000.00 for dentures to $30,000.00 for implants. Then 2 weeks later I was diagnosed with breast cancer & began Chemo the following week. I had to resign from my job because I could no longer work due to chemo.
    So I went through all of my savings to support myself & my 2 daughters which meant that there was no way that I could get my mouth fixed. So for the past 2 years I have had to use super glue every day to keep the bridge in and from all the throwing up I did because of the chemo my mouth is pretty much gone. I have gone to the county to see if I could get dental cal but I was told that they no longer cover dental for adults. I have gone to almost all of the dentists in my area begging for some sort of help. I have asked if I could make payments but because of my not working my credit did not qualify for care credit. I have gone on trials.gov & there is nothing. I know that using super glue in mouth every day is not good so I am begging anyone who can give me some information to get help to please do. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Nichole

sorry to hear about your plight, don't you get any state help?
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)

Default Hi

Hi Nick

Yes I have gone to see if I could get help from Medi-Cal but they no longer cover dentistry for adults.

Thanks, Nichole

so what happens if you have pain, can you go to the hospital for treatment?
    Dr Nick Fahey BDS (NZ), MCLIN DENT PROS (London), FRACDS, MRD RCS (Edin) Pros, MFDS RCS (Eng)