Thread: rotten teeth

Default rotten teeth

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good dentist in the Glagow/Clydebank area. Like others on here, i too am embarressed to say that at 37, my dental hygiene has been none existant. 1 or 2 visits to the dentist in those years,and that was only because of really bad pain. Really have to do something about it, as my top teeth have mostly rotted away with the front ones all broken below the gumline. Bottom teeth starting to show bad decay and spacing between. Very embarressed when speaking to people, and my job takes me around different cities, so i'm always talking to different people and just feel so self aware of my teeth. . My 5yr old son even commented on my breath being bad. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

take a look at our list of cosmetic dentists in glasgow on our find a cosmetic dentist section. Here you may find a dentist to help you with your problem.
    admin

there are lots of things that can be done for rotten teeth but first you will need to get your mouth healthy with hygiene treatment and gum therapy. Once your mouth is healthy you will be able to have treatment to fix your rotten / decayed teeth. You may need crowns / veneers / implants or a combination of different treatments.
    admin