i posted this here as i couldnt find a 'tooth grinding' topic. i am 41 yrs old and as far as i know always ground my teeth at night. i wasnt however aware of this until i was 31. i was 6mths pregnant and the then dentist said that if i didnt get my teeth sorted out then i would lose them all in 10yrs. this particular dentist wanted to do my teeth and said that as it was a lot of work the nhs would want to look in my mouth. i had to move to a different area for work and could no longer see this dentist as i lived out of area. ever since i have been trying to get a dentist to do my teeth and the answer is always 'no there is nothing we can do'. i am now down to just 16 teeth which are mostly at the front. i have upper and lower dentures but as i have an over bite my bottom front 4 teeth are worn away to the point you can see the pulp inside the teeth. i want my dentist to crown these 4 teeth as i feel that that way i wont lose them. is this possible? i currently dont pay for my treatment as my husband has just lost his job. thanks.